Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Just keeping up with the past....

Sept 7, 1991,

I moved into a new apartment and boy am I lonely. I now have to go back and forth looking for work and stuff to use for my apartment, Which is really just a room. I'm losing contact with the people I have met along the way. Well, I'm bored.

2011- It was funny realizing that I was about to settle down to my new city. I only knew one person at the time there and he wasn't really a close friend. I wasn't able to keep in touch with the people I had met along the way, About three of whom I fell in love with. the place I moved into had no bathroom but it did have a toilet, a refrigerator and a kitchen sink. It had some furniture and it was located on a busy street in the University District that had lots of movie theaters and a few comic stores. It only cost me $275 dollars a month that even in 1991 was cheap.

No comments: