Saturday, September 03, 2011

Blah Blah Blah...1991....Blah Blah Blah
















Sept 3, 1991.

I did some more apartment hunting that had less results than yesterday. I was only able to contact one of the landlords and the neighborhood was so bad (2011-not true) and so far east (2011-true) that I didn't even bother checking it out. The others were "filled" when I called. (I did see some repeats so it might be true) I called on the place that I liked the best yesterday and well, I'm beginning to think I might not get the apartment. (2011- I didn't but the same one that was on the first floor WAS available)

I'm in the mood to work. I'm starting to get antsy and uptight (2011-Not having a job would have caused multiple problems in my apartment hunting in New Jersey) I'm in a Catch-22 situation. I'm not running out of money yet but I'm starting to feel the pinch. I went back to the "Y" for a few days. (You were only allowed a limited time to stay at the hostel) I did head to the hostel where I talked to this woman, diamond (2011-!!) for about 90 minutes.

I met many "positive" people and well it put me in a temporary state of euphoria. I did run into Brooke and yes I believe I have a crush on her. She's staying on Vashon Island for a few days. I called my friend Sean and we had a VERY good conversation. It went well. I think I'll call mom tomorrow.

No comments: