Monday, July 09, 2007

Why oh Why!??????

Timing and me are not friends. Now I am getting rejected for apartments. I don't make enough money to rent a cheap apartment. That's the absurdity of my life now. I love how people who hire you think that making $10/hr is too much to pay you but that $1000 a month for an apartment is fair, not much at all. Well, I made more than $10 an hour and I was looking to pay $800 a month rent and I did not qualify for two places. Now, I may get this job that pays more, enough to pay for the places, but proof of my wages would come too late to get it, so at the end of this month I'll be homeless.

Now, the situation would not be so dire if I was to be able to go month to month after my current lease is up, but that's not how people do business. I am too old to have platonic roommates and even so, I have no friends out here to have as roommates, so I don't know what to do. Maybe I can find something cheaper. I don't know, but I'm starting to wish a heart attack would take me now, but I'm being over dramatic.

Again I shout out to the skies "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS!?????????!!!!!!!!"

Anyway I was hoping to write something more pleasant about my nice day yesterday checking out the improvements at Asbury Park, but now.......



FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: