Thursday, July 05, 2007

Can't Wait!!!


I went down to Philly with the intent to see the Mets play the Phillies. It's easier to get there than to get to Shea and the park is so much better than Shea.

It's beautiful. The first time I went there I got there after the game started, so I wasn't able to appreciate what Citizen Park had to offer. Nothing beats the new ball parks. Pittsburgh in particular is soo nice with the best representation of the city it's at. Philly's doesn't have the view but it does have the cool park. And Greg Luzinski cooking ribs! When you get there early, you can explore places that aren't available after the game starts. See how the other half lives.

So, I am looking forward to when the Mets finally move into the new park they've had on the drawing boards since the late 90's. Shea was good for its day but that day is long gone and hopefully there will be a view of Flushing Bay in the new park.


The poster is one I've been working on for a while. I worked on it a first with it looking pretty bad, instead of following through it and making it look horrible, I started from scratch and it looks pretty good. I still need to make it better, but I just wanted to let my readers know what I'm doing in regards to my portfolio.

Now, Mets will you beat the Astros?

No comments: