Tuesday, May 13, 2008

The Best Invention Ever!


I just got a device I've been wishing for the last ten years!

What is it?

A Mangroomer!


A Mangroomer is a back shaver. This is device I'm sad to say I've needed for over a decade. I hate having back hair, and lord knows many women find it a turn off. I could never ask any of my past girlfriends to shave my back because it's just too much to ask of a woman. In the recent past I have used Nair for men on my back. I had to be clever and use a back scratching device to spread it on. Although it worked it was unpleasant and unreliable in its method. The Mangroomer allows you to see instant results, doesn't smell bad, AND you can do it when no one sees you and as far as anyone knows, you have a hairless back!

Now, I like my body hair. It's a sign of virility in my opinion, but back hair reveals simian roots. It's not macho, it's monkey. So yes, I recommend the Mangroomer. Use it in your empty bathtub so the hair stays contained, take a shower and go to the beach to revel in your hairless back glory.

Waxing? Come on, You think I'm a Metrosexual?

The only drawback is that it's a nonchargeable battery device.

Anyway, buy it, enjoy it, let me know if you like it!

Ssssshhh, I won't tell!

No comments: