Friday, April 18, 2008

Finally Some Relief

Last Friday I participated in my first bid for shifts at my job at TSA. My bid number was high so the choices were limited. I had signed up for split shifts recently, and had the opportunity to choose a split shift schedule. I was able to choose a four day on, four day off schedule that also came with an 8% raise.

Good news for sure but the best part of this is it allows me to quit what definitely one of the worst jobs I've ever had, working as a loader for UPS.

The new schedule gives me three full days off during the week. That equals the amount of days I have had off since the day of my car accident. I had Christmas off, New Years Day off, and one Wednesday off back in late March.

That's good news for anyone who reads this blog. All three of you.

There will be more cartoons!!!!!!

No comments: