Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Ring Damn You!

I was talking to my dad the other day when he said a curious thing. He said that it was a good time to receive a phone call. I get like that sometimes. Like today. I'm out of work. I am doing my best to get new work. I am mostly looking for work in the garment licensing industry. I send out a huge amount of resumes and have sent out examples of my work to the best places I want to work at. So, after I exhausted all the options that I am aware of, I then wait back hoping to get a call. Now, with all the places I applied to, i think of all the possible scenarios that may lie ahead, good or bad. This makes me stressed, in many ways, because it also involves where I might live. so, I call my friends, many of whom I wish would call me unsolicited.

Anyway, the irony is, I hate talking on the phone!

No comments: