Sunday, May 20, 2007

"There's nothing like being alone with my thoughts when my thoughts are dark"

I'm Still A Mess

That's the way I feel these days. I moved back to a state that has changed much since I had last been here. I live too close to my ex, I guess to move on just yet.

My job is in a building on the same block as her father's studio, a hang out for her family. I see this building everyday when I work. I can't wait to move out and get another job, but I don't know what job, or where I want to move. I'm unsure of the future.

My only fear is the fear of the unknown, the future is unknown.



I need a vacation, but because I have to pay full rent, I've got to use whatever extra money I have to pay for my full apartment, thankfully it's warm and I don't like air conditioning. But I need to get away, even if it's for two days. I just don't think it's healthy to do it myself.

Anyway, this post will probably be deleted after I read it later on.


Oh well,

No comments: