Thursday, December 04, 2008

Oh boy, diet time...mmmmaybe


I got noticed for gaining weight the other day. I knew I had put on some pounds. This is due to the fact I put my bike in hibernation for the winter. I have been eating too much bad food and when I get aware of it I eat even MORE bad food. Plus it's that time of year, what used to be harvest time. Time to eat the fruits of our labor.

So, what to do? Well, I can pretend I'm broke and eat like I did back then. Or I can do the master cleanse...

or not.

You see, about two years ago I made the stupid decision to do the master cleanse. You probably heard of it through the Howard Stern Show. It involves the mixture of water, maple syrup, cayenne pepper and lemon juice. You are supposed to consume it and only it for at least ten days. I made up a mixture of it and proceeded on the diet.

It started out okay but soon I got headaches. It made me cranky but i stuck with it until my mind started playing tricks on me. I grew paranoid and snapped at anyone who was near me which made my co-workers feel the love. I was by myself that week and had four days off in a row from work so I thought it would work out. I got weirder than usual nightmares so I gave it up. I got bloated. So now I need to figure out a better way.

No comments: