Monday, October 15, 2007

Some Words...

I haven't said anything about the baseball post season for awhile. I really haven't had time, I've been really busy. I just want to be on record I am looking forward to a World Series between the Rockies and the Indians. The Indians haven't won since 1948, and the Rockies haven't won in their history which goes back to 1993, but they have suffered through some very lean years.

It's a great story, the Rockies. They have won 19 of their last 20 games going back to the end of the regular season. They had to win 13 of their last 14 to even get to a point to have a one game playoff for the right to play in post season. If they won only 12 of the last 14 it would have been close but no cigar, with no one talking about them right now.

As far as the Indians, I will probably root for them when they play the Rockies. If the Red Sox get in the World Series, I'll be a bit torn. I like the Red Sox, but they won recently in 2004. However as a Yankee hater, I love the idea that the Red Sox would have two World Series under their belt since the last time the Yankees won.

No comments: