Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Think I Made A BIG Mistake

I have been trying to get my life together with very little success for the last few years. I moved back to the east coast in hopes to get a career starting job in graphic arts, no success, but at least I had scangirl with me. Now, it looks like that's over. She wants to leave, I still have a little hope, but it looks like it's over, so now I am seeking a reason to continue to live out here, but I can't at the moment, I'm stuck in a job I hate, no friends nearby, and now no scangirl. Hopefully, things will work out in the end, but the way things have been going for me the last few years, it's hard to be optimistic. I have family, but I've been enough of a burden on them and my friends who are out here.


Sorry to be a drag.....

No comments: