Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's So European! With Jersey Accents

Anyway, my car was acting up and I needed to take it to the shop. It took away much of the money I needed to help me move into a new place. So, I was resigned to my fate of staying in my teeny tiny apartment for another year. The good thing is that I can continue to use the beaches that are near by, like Sandy Hook.

Now, one of my co-workers was talking about how he likes to go to Gunnison Beach. It's a nude beach. I had never been on a nude beach before and I wanted to see what the big deal was. well, it was interesting and after a few awkward moments I did as the Romans do, and let me tell you, it was fun. One advantage, when the water hits upper thigh level, it's not nearly as brutally cold as when you you have swimming trunks on.

It's very liberating knowing that there are men paler, fatter and less........generous who are willing to go all out there. The scenery was to be expected, mostly men, older women, heavy women and what not. There were some sights for my interests but my enjoyment was the way the ocean water felt on my skin and the possibility of getting an "all over" tan this summer. I'm glad I didn't run into anyone I knew but I plan on doing this regularly.


Oh, I just want to be on record that I'm NOT a hippy.

No comments: