Monday, September 10, 2007

I'm Glad I Don't Have A Dishwasher

I just got my deposit back, which is helpful in the time before I start with my new job in October.
The funny thing is that I had to pay about 200 dollars for dishwasher repair. This is the second time I had to pay to fix a dishwasher. No big deal except for one thing.

I never used the dishwasher.

Not once.

I don't need to ever use a dishwasher. I never have enough dirty dishes to use it. The first time this happened I lived by myself so I fought tooth and nail with the theives that rented my apartment.

This time I know the dishwasher did get used except it wasn't by me.

Still, I bet at least one or more dishes that got washed was used by me, so I guess it's my fault. Oh, well. I don't have to worry about that now.

No comments: