Friday, November 09, 2007

Trying To Make Sense of Nonsense

What is this rather crude drawing on the left? Why, it is part of an unfinished comic strip I drew early in 1991. It was a set up to a rather lame gag that is only important to me in the fact that it set my life's goal in motion.

It hasn't worked out nearly as well as I hoped. But I am still at it. I am starting a series of blogs analyzing what I am trying to do with what I think is a rather good comic strip.

I will reveal what went into my creating the comic strip Pipe Dreams, and why I am still at it despite the fact that I haven't achieved my goals yet. Maybe this series of blogs will help give me exposure but one thing I know will happen, it will explain to people, including myself, why I continue to do it despite the fact it helped bring the end of at least three relationships,a and helped bring an employment history that is less than stellar.

Read on...

No comments: