Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I AM Thankful For...2008 Edition



















I know it's trite and cliche but I grew up Catholic so I feel a sense of guilt if I don't acknowledge the things that are going well in my life.

Sooooo...

I'm thankful my car I had to buy is paid off

I'm thankful my job is secure in a tense economy.

I'm thankful I'm still able to come up with ideas for my Pipe Dreams comic strip.

I'm thankful I'm in more in touch with old friends.

I'm thankful I have made many new friends via my job.

I'm thankful Barack Obama won a solid victory in the 2008 election.

I'm thankful for the amusing cluelessness of Sara Palin

I'm thankful my hair is still intact and not very grey.

I'm thankful I survived the gas gouging of the summer and that the gas prices are low now.

I'm thankful both my parents are alive and well.

I'm thankful my nephew Sean is one fun kid.

I'm thankful of the possibility the Jets and Giants might face each other in the Super Bowl.

And I'm thankful in advance for all the comments I get from this blog entry.

No comments: