Wednesday, December 26, 2007

"Unga Deve!"

I had a mellow Christmas at my brother's house, this year. I didn't have to worry about going to different places to appease many people, nor did I have to go all out to buy presents for people who are ungrateful.

I love the fact that my brother finally has a kid. Sean is becoming a character. He is starting to talk a little, repeating things that others say and running like a bat out of Hell. He is calling me Unga Deve almost as much as he calls me Mama.

Yeah, I guess I have to wait a little for him to get me a beer.

Christmas Day was the first day since I had my car accident in which I had the whole day off from work. I also will have New Years Day off and plan on a city visit. I enjoyed the day with a good meal not involving turkey. Nice roast fillet of beef with horseradish potatos. I brought He Brew beer to annoy my aunt







It worked.

No comments: